* E-file gets a bug in our breeches. Funny tax refunds.
* Bars at work. We think it's a good idea. Start a revolution.
* Many stupid bitches ran for congress in Minnesota, only one stupid bitch is our governor.
* We discuss a flat national sales tax without any real understanding of economics. Yet another result of the beer.
* Jason is a libertarian. Eric is a lazy, stinky, whiny socialist. Not that it's a bad thing.
* Ron wants the barter system.
* Eric's IRS joke, and Jason's play-by-play.
* Jason's philosophy puzzle: wouldya?
* Dead girlfriends are too high maintenance.
* Jason EXPLODES!
* No microphones were harmed in the recording of this podcast.
* Intro - Too Much to Drink - The Shifties
* Death Is Sexy - Christopher
* Ender - Whiskey In the Jar - Dust Rhinos
All music is here thanks to artists uploading to The Podsafe Music Network. Encourage your favorite artists to upload by sending them an e-mail!
* Beers drunk: 15
* Beers bummed off of Jason after the show: 3
* Total beers owed to Jason all-time because of habitual bumming: Countless